I just wanted to pop in and give a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to you guys. Book sales went CRAZY on April 25, the day of the release of Smoke and Ash! So many of you bought a copy, and I’ll bet most of it was due to the incredible bloggers that reposted my entry several days ago about Jackson and his family. I’m thrilled to say that they’ll be receiving every penny from sales until May 25.
An update on Jackson, for those of you who are interested:
- Jackson has been moved from the ICU, into a regular hospital room, and now has already been moved into a rehabilitation center. He really is a miracle.
- His short-term memory is pretty faulty and he has trouble with it but his long-term memory seems to be holding up, it just takes him a minute.
- He still has his manners and wit and personality, thank the Lord. I’m praying for a 100% full recovery, physically and mentally.
- Physically he’s on the road to 100% full recovery. He has a back brace and a cast on his left arm and hand but that’s the extent of it.
- Mentally he’s doing well, especially considering the circumstances.
If you guys are interested in helping Jackson, contact me! And if you can continue to get the word out about Smoke and Ash and its proceeds going to Jackson and his family, I’d be eternally grateful. Sales are skyrocketing, but I need your help to keep them that way!
Thank you, dear friends!
What have you been up to recently? Comment/email me to let me know!